The Integrative Nurse Coach presents ….
Transformational Series for Women
Each event day is a 6 hour experiential treat and self development discovery process, for women who are curious to explore and embrace their own future potential in the ‘Art of Aging Well’
1. The Art of Discovery. TBA 9.30am – 3.30 pm
- Discover the power in your story. ‘Who am I? ‘
- Explore perspectives and the importance of culture, connection and belonging.
- Learn Neuroscience basics and the role of Stress.
- Gain insights into Nutrition and the exciting new world of Epigenetics.
2. The Art of Mindfulness. Saturday 2 July 2016. 9.30am – 330pm.
- Discover the power of mindfulness and the gift of presence.
- Explore the importance of self care in living authentically.
- Embrace meaningful conversations and the language of positivity and listening.
- Empower yourself in the art of silence, empathy and compassion.
3. The Art of Purpose. Saturday 6 August 2016. 9.30-3.30 pm
- Discover the power of reflection, resilience and intrinsic change.
- Explore the stages of change, finding your voice to inspire positive choices.
- Implement SMART goal techniques to create a future of possibilities in an extraordinary life.
- Empower yourself to live a life on purpose, one’s best life in an intricate, delicate and interwoven journey of discovery.
Events may be booked consecutively or as preferred. 10% discount is offered for those who book for 3 events at once.
- Each event day is $230 pp (incl gst).
- Nutritious food and drinks provided.
Venue: Second Floor, 5 George St, Timaru.
Contact Anah to enquire and register for any of these Transformational Series.
Anah Aikman NZRGON , BC-NC.
Cell : 027 279 3248
Photo Meaning: In the ancient culture and traditions of Native Americans the meaning of feathers are inextricably tied to the belief that birds, as spirit guides, walk through different stages of life with a person, teaching and guiding them, and in some instances protecting them.